News and RSS reader Taptu just dropped version 1.4 in the Android Market bringing a completely new experience with it. Designed with 3.0 tablets in mind, Taptu takes advantage of the Fragment API, splitting things up nicely across large screens. The new release offers users …
Feedly 2.0 is now in the Android Market and it’s a thing of beauty. In fact, after one day of usage, we’re ready to call it one of the best examples of Honeycomb optimization we’ve seen thus far. While the RSS reader/mind feeder comes preloaded …
The official RSS client from Google adds some nifty widgets into the latest release. While it works on all devices running 1.6 and above, the widgets need 2.2 devices to work.
Look, we get it. You’re a busy gal/gal and don’t have a ton of time to keep up with the news. Aside from 140-character tweets and rss headlines, you’re too caught up with life to sit down and actually read your news. Wouldn’t you prefer to listen instead? That’s where BuzzVoice comes in.
I recently learned of a new RSS reader for Android called NewsRoom.Â Since I rarely rely on bookmarked websites anymore, I like to have content readily available via RSS.Â While there have been a handful of great RSS apps released already, I decided to take …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?