Motorola announced the Flipout handset earlier this month, tapping it as a European release later this quarter. According to an anonymous tipster for Android Central, it’s arriving stateside on AT&T as well. The uniquely-designed device features Android 2.1 with an updated version of MOTOBLUR, and …
Motorola just officially announced their latest Android offering, the FLIPOUT. Some of you may recall seeing this phone when it was rumored with names like ‘Ruth’ and ‘Twist’ a few months back. The compact and stylish phone features Android 2.1, a 3 megapixel camera, and …
We learned back in January that Motorola had an MB511 handset in the works thanks to the sleuths at cellphone signal. At the time, we speculated that the design might look something like a Motorola Q. We’ve also been gathering bits of information lately on …
Great news for Motorola fans!Â Motorola’s Asia Pacific Vice President Spiro Nikokoulos recently stated in an interview with CNET Asia that the company will be launching 20 to 30 Android phones across the globe in 2010.Â The VP also said that not every phone would …
The chaps at CellphoneSignal have unearthed another Motorola handset in the works.Â The model number this time is MB511 and a codename of “Ruth” is attached to it.Â As with all newly leaked devices, the list of known specs is rather short.Â Here’s what CellPhoneSignal …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?