The Samsung Galaxy S4 is expected to arrive in April where it will launch with S Pen functionality, according to a new batch of rumors. We’ve heard a number of times that the flagship device will debut in April 2013 so this isn’t all that far …
The Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note are the first Samsung devices to see the enhanced experience.
Owners of a German Galaxy Note, rejoice! Samsung has quietly started the roll-out of Android 4.0, dubbed version number LPY, to German branded Galaxy Notes. Although you don’t necessarily have to own a German Note, your model number should be N7000 in order to install …
Because the new S Pen technology isn’t totally awesome without a bunch of killer apps.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?