After it was discovered that HTC was selling the One S in Taiwan with Qualcomm’s previous generation processor, the S3 Snapdragon as opposed to the S4, HTC has confirmed that they’re selling the S3 version in Asia-Pacific regions, as well as some European markets. It’s …
The Galaxy S III, as we all know, is one of the hottest things in the mobile world right now. Everybody’s talking about it, almost everyone wants it, and yet… the options for us here in the states to get it is limited. If you’re …
The Galaxy S III has gotten its first firmware update. This brings the phone up to firmware version LF2. So far, it seems to be coming to the unlocked UK version, and is being pushed out through Kies and over the air. The update brings …
Late to the party, but at least it’s showing up. The infamous “pebble blue” Samsung Galaxy S III is coming out of it’s shell a little more, shipping for Vodaphone UK customers… finally. Stock first started being delivered in Australia and Europe earlier this month. …
Apple is at it again, folks. Time for some more lawsuit news, as Big Fruit has not only renewed their claims against HTC, but is now adding the Samsung Galaxy S III to their line of supposed evildoers. The claim against HTC involves the “data …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?