Sony shows off Triluminos display technology, hopes to compete with Super AMOLED and Retina displays
Sony, a company who’s no stranger to new technology, has introduced a new display technology. The company revealed their new Triluminos display technology, which looks to enhance the display of devices to even beyond the likes of Super AMOLED and Retina displays. How does it …
There is no doubting that the best screens on an Android phone right now belong to the Samsung Galaxy S line. Anyone who has heard Samsung talk about their screens, it’s almost like a mantra for them to talk about how the blacks are blacker, the colors are brighter, and it offers one of the best overall viewing experiences in direct sunlight. I have been fortunate enough to spend some quality time with all four Galaxy S devices, most recently the Epic 4G. To be honest, something about the experience felt a little off. Something about the icons, the way straight lines were drawn, or the way simple gradients showed up on the display was not the same as the other three Galaxy S phones. This lead me to ask this big question, and start up some serious research.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?