T-Mobile customers with Samsung Behold II handsets are seeing their first, and final, update this week. Android 1.6 Donut is hitting phones over the next few days and it’s bringing a few extra goodies along. Aside from the standard Android fare of Google Maps Navigation, …
The word around the campfire today is that the Samsung Behold II handset from T-Mobile will be seeing an update on June 28th. Sadly, this will be the only bump the phone ever receives as it’s just not capable of 2.0 or higher. We never …
T-Mobile USA has officially announced their 4th Android handset as the Samsung Behold II.Â A touch-only device, the Behold II is both Android-based and TouchWiz interface.Â Starting November 18th, the phone goes on sale online and at T-Mobile stores nationwide, the phone will drop at …
Thanks to TmoNews, we just learned of the the launch date for T-Mobile’s Behold II handset.Â The first Samsung-built, Android-powered GSM device to land here in the US will be available starting November 11th.Â Â Â That’s right, in less than a month, we’ll have 4 Android …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?