Samsung recently launched the anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 recently, and it looks like they are looking forward to launch some new devices in 2013, probably the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. According to SAMMobile, their “insider” is telling them that …
Samsung is only a few days from unveiling its flagship Android smartphone, the Galaxy S4; however, there’s something bigger coming down the road. According to Korea Times, Samsung will release a 5.9-inch device in the second half of the year. Presumably this will be a …
Even bigger and definitely faster, the Galaxy Note III is rumored with high-end details.
The Samsung Galaxy Note III could end up even bigger than its predecessor and feature a whopping 6.3-inch display, according to new reports. Chatter coming out of Korea Times indicates Samsung is looking to stretch things a bit more with the new model when it …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?