Samsung, as expected, has some rather lofty sales goals in mind for the Galaxy S4. How lofty? Well, according to DigiTimes (yes – we know), Samsung is shooting for 10 million sales in the first month, with aspirations of 30 million in the first 3 months. Set …
Samsung today confirmed that the flagship Android experience that is the Galaxy S4 will arrive in the coming days. Officially touching down in April, there are seven providers expected to carry the Samsung smartphone. Among those lined up to offer the Galaxy S4 are Verizon, …
AT&T today announced that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available for pre-order starting from April 16. Pricing will be $249.99 with a two year service agreement. Presumably, this is the 16GB model; it’s unclear which options AT&T will offer. Continuing our legacy as the …
The Samsung Galaxy S4 might be a few more hours off, but that doesn’t mean we can’t see what’s in store for the new smartphone. A YouTube user (iStevenCom) has uploaded four videos this morning which show off a number of new features for the …
And here we are with our first rumors for the Samsung Galaxy S IV. According to Korea Times (translate), Samsung plans to announce its next-generation Android smartphone at Mobile World Congress in early 2013, putting it on sale in March at the latest. The Galaxy …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?