The Android tablet race is starting to heat up, with tablets coming from Notion Ink, Archos, and some from the big dogs, like Dell, LG, and Motorola. However, one of the most highly anticipated tablets comes from Samsung. The Galaxy Tab was announced September 2nd …
As we draw toward the end of the year we are expecting each of the top four providers to announce official pricing and release dates. We’ve heard whispers of Sprint’s launch, but for the most part, we’re still waiting on everyone. Thanks to a leaked internal T-Mobile document, we might have an idea where the prices will fall.
BGR has obtained some actual, concrete evidence that the Samsung Tab just might be headed for Verizon. The proof? A screenshot of the Galaxy Tab in Verizon’s internal inventory system. Now that is something that makes me excited folks! An awesome network and an awesome …
Recently there have been some suggestions that we may see Samsung announce it’s new hotness, the Galaxy Tab tablet during it’s press conference on August 11th. Kyle over at thedroidguy.com is saying that no-how no-way are we going to see an announcement of this device …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?