Samsung announced over the weekend that they have shipped more than 300 million handsets worldwide in 2011 with a month left to go. Easily besting last year’s 280 million figure, we’re anxious to see where they end up for the full year. The strategy of …
Sprint and Samung have just pulled the wraps off their latest Android handset, the affordable Conquer 4G. As Sprint’s first 4G smart phone to arrive under $100, the Android 2.3-powered device features a 1GHz processor, 3.5-inch display, 3.2-megapixel rear-facing camera, and 1.3-megapixel front facing camera. Additional …
Another Android-based device from Samsung, the i899, has surfaced online (translated). While it’s not gonna knock anybody’s socks off with cutting edge technology, it still offers a little more than the current staple of Android handsets. For starters, it has the 800MHz processor commonly found …
Samsung has officially announced (Russian) the Galaxy’s sibling handset, the Spica.Â Previously known as the i5700 and Galaxy Lite, the phone has been presumed to be the little brother to the Galaxy.Â It’s not know which carrier will pick up the Spica but the cost …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?