A leaked internal T-Mobile presentation slide has provided what looks to be solid evidence of release date for two of the carrier’s next big Android releases. According to the back-to-school screenshot you see above, the HTC Ruby and Samsung Hercules are expected to arrive on …
The Samsung Hercules has been identified as a T-Mobile USA variation of the Galaxy S II lineup. TmoNews obtained some information over the weekend which confirms some long held suspicions that the Hercules would arrive this summer/fall while other carriers were getting their iterations. According to sources, this phone …
We first heard about the Samsung Hercules back in May when we saw a blurred sketch with details that T-Mobile would be offering a version of AT&T’s Infuse 4G. As time has progressed, we’ve learned that this handset will closely resemble a large 4.5-inch variant …
The Samsung Galaxy S II was recently launched, and it’s one of the best Android devices available on the market. Unfortunately, people stateside can’t get their hands on this amazing device. But it looks like that’s about to change. TmoNews is reporting that T-Mobile will …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?