Back in September, Samsung officially announced the Galaxy Note II for all the 4 major and one regional network of USA. T-mobile said that it will be out this fall, and Sprint is planning to launch it on October 25th. Now AT&T officially announced the …
AT&T recently confirmed that they will be launching the Samsung Galaxy S III soon, which is a yet another amazing device from the Korean giant. Though we can’t forget the AT&T Galaxy S II; it’s one of the best selling Android devices ever and still …
2011 is about to say goodbye to all of us, but it turned out to be the best year for Android. Android enthusiasts are calling 2011 “The Year of Android”, and no doubt it is; also, it was very bright for Samsung, and there’s a …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?