SanDisk’s free Memory Zone app has caught the attention of data conscious people – like myself. The app is very easy to use, scans, indexes and backs up virtually all your media stored both locally and in the cloud. Offering to scan internal and removable …
SugarSync and SanDisk have banded together to help Android users better manage their files across both handsets and the cloud. If you’re looking for an efficient way to organize your music, documents, pictures, and movies, you’ll want to download the SanDisk’s Memory Zone application. Now, in …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?