SugarSync and SanDisk have banded together to help Android users better manage their files across both handsets and the cloud. If you’re looking for an efficient way to organize your music, documents, pictures, and movies, you’ll want to download the SanDisk’s Memory Zone application. Now, in …
SanDisk released an application into the Android Market today designed to help users better manage their phone’s memory. The free app, SanDisk Memory Zone, makes it easy to maintain files stored locally or on memory cards and works in conjunction with a variety of cloud …
Storage space will always be an issue with just about every mobile device on the market. In most instances smart phones just don’t ship with enough on board memory, so you have to look into other solutions. The SanDisk 16GB Micro SDHC memory card gives …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?