Software developing house, Ekahau, has launched a network survey app that allows users to map their networks, show problem areas and see connected clients. Here is the description from their site:
For those of you who are unaware, I also write for CNET and their AndroidAtlas/CRAVE brands. Earlier this week I published a post called “AT&T embraces bar code scanning with new app, services” which talked about their 2D/QR efforts. One of my readers, Roger, runs a website called 2d code and decided to give the AT&T features a run through. Suffice it to say, he came away less than pleased with the results.
Shopping behemoth Amazon.com has announced a shopping application for Android handsets.Â Available as a free download, users have access to Amazon and thousands of other merchants wherever they are.Â One of the cool things this app offers is their Amazon Remembers feature.Â This experimental service …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?