The developers look at more than 8 million scans to determine the top gifts of 2011.
ABBYY, a key player in the fields of document recognition and linguistic technologies, announced they’ve brought their popular Business Card Reader app to Android. Much like its Symbian and iOS counterparts, the app lets use transfer information from business cards directly to the phone’s contacts.
Qik is not the only company feeling the effects of the EVO 4G and its massive sales figures. ShopSavvy developers Big in Japan are reporting similar workloads and finding that some of their retailers are “not fairing as well under the load.” That’s a great …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?