Current CEO Eric Schmidt divulges some Android figures and announces another new application.
Google CEO Eric Schmidt was speaking at the company’s Google’s annual shareholder meeting where he dropped a few stats on us. Let’s get to them, shall we? Android now powers 34 mobile devices in 49 countries. That’s quite a long way to come since the …
By: Michael Schmidt Okay, I’ve had the X10 since 8:30pm last night now (but I had to sleep some) so here is my initial GutReactionReview™. This will be quick, and mostly point form. It’s possible that any “problems” I list might have solutions, but the …
Some Strings Attached… It’s true, Rogers has officially announced that all Canadian HTC Dream owners can upgrade to the HTC Magic free of charge. For background information on this story, please go here and here. The catch is that you must resign your 3-year contract …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?