T-Mobile has confirmed that their next Android handset, the G2, will not be a 1GHz processor after all. But it’s not all bad news as the carrier tells us the phone will be powered by an 800MHz Scorpion.
Like a bad penny, the Scorpion rumors have turned up again. The last time we checked in on this phone we were reporting that it would feature a 1.5GHz processor and have support for WiMAX. We, like others, assumed it was Sprint-bound. It doesn’t look …
Smartphone developer Innocomm Technology might be small when compared to players like HTC and Motorola, but their plans for Android are just as big. Around the middle of the year, the handset maker plans to drop their first of many Android-based handsets. Called the Shark, …
Our latest podcast, #39, is in the can and available for downloads and streaming. Joining me this week was resident AndroidGuy Sam Herren, Nick Gray (HTC Source), and Andrew Kamika (Androinica). Also, Nicole stopped by for a few minutes near the end to share are …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?