Charlie Miller’s back and he’s got a few people all worked up over Android’s security.Â Again. If you happened upon readwriteweb earlier today, chance are you saw the article on Android vulnerabilities.Â The sensationalistic headline had a handful of people worried that they couldn’t even …
The year 2009 will see Android pairing up with Mocanas‘ NanoPhone suite to address the increasing security related threats to the OS with the increasing complexity in the apps being developed. The Mocanas’ NanoPhone suite has a litany of apps that play a major role …
TechCrunch posed an interesting question today when they brought up the ease in which one might get around your Android login. Is it that much to get concerned over?
With the last version (0.9) of the Android SDK, the Google’s Android Security team conceded that the last Android SDK has security bugs. To help curtail these vulnerabilities, they launched an email invitation to the security community to help them to identify other problems or …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?