HTC’s Sense UI is a big hit.Â Pretty much everyone who has played with it will agree that what HTC has done with the stock Android experience is something special.Â Before Android came about, they were the company responsible for making Windows Mobile look nice …
Walking into a Baskin Robbins, one is faced with many difficult decisions. After all, there are 31 flavors laid out in front of you (or at least there’s supposed to be). Rocky Road or Mint Chocolate Chip? World Class Chocolate or Jamoca Almond Fudge? Chocolate …
My Background Being that this is my first piece for AndroidGuy.com, I want to give you, the readers, some insight into my background so that you may interpret this review accordingly.Â Iâ€™m 23 years old and Iâ€™m currently in my second year of law school. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?