Insert sound of brakes screeching to a halt. Just got this email passed to us from Maura over at Edelman.Â It seems like the “au BOX” is not what we previously reported, and hoped, it would be. Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) would like to clarify …
Android-based set top boxes will be on display later this fall at Japan’s largest electronics show, CEATEC JAPAN.Â According to Masataka Miura, chairman of Open Embedded Software Foundation (OESF), these boxes will developed by Motorola for KDDI, a Japanese telco.Â This matches up to what …
Android is slowly taking over the mobile world.Â It has gone from one handset to a few more models already in the works. We’ve also seen ported devices, media players, and netbooks.Â This week’s question: What do you want to see Android on next? Set …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?