I love it when people put their free time to good use.Â Someone over at CellPhoneSignal has put together what seems like perhaps the final piece of the puzzle which indicates the Motorola Motoroi is coming to T-Mobile USA soon. Looking over some FCC filings, …
The first Android 2.0 handset to arrive is Korea will be Motorola’s “Motoroi“.Â Available exclusively through SK Telecom starting in early February, the Motoroi features an 8 megapixel camera, a 3.7-inch high-definition WVGA screen.Â Speaking of high-def, the handset also features 720p video recording andÂ …
The guys over at LeakDroid stumbled across a handful of pictures of the upcoming Motorola XT701.Â Posted originally on the blog at zol.com.cn (translated), we’re getting a few more decent glimpses of the “Sholes Tablet”.Â If the phone looks a little Droid-like, that’s because for …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?