Any Epic 4G Touch users on Sprint a little annoyed at how long it’s taken for ICS to come down? I’m raising my own hand here, folks. An anonymous user over at Android Central has snagged a screenshot, indicating that we could be seeing …
It’s about time, right!? You AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II users have been patiently waiting, and now your time has come. The AT&T iteration of the SGS2 has finally gotten Ice Cream Sandwich… Android 4.0.3, exactly. To get yours, plug your SGS2 into your PC …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?