Samsung and Apple are responsible for 90 percent of smartphone profits, according to new findings out of ABI Research. Collectively capturing more than half (55 percent) of the market, the two companies seem to be running away with our smartphone monies. Whereas Apple is still …
As one of the first big moves in the post S0ny-Ericsson era, Sony has decided to shelve feature phones in favor of going all in on smartphones. A recent post over on Economic Times tells us that the last few remnants of the Sony Ericsson …
With more than 60 million Android handsets sold in Q3, Android has doubled its market share over 2010.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?