AT&T and T-Mobile have paired up to help combat thefts of smartphone by adding their list of IMEIs to a national database. Initially announced back in April, this joint and voluntary effort will also see help from Verizon and Sprint and is backed by the …
Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile are working together to create a national registry of stolen smartphones.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?