King.com, the largest social games maker outside Zynga, has officially thrown their hat in the Android ring. Today sees them introducing their first two Android games, Bubble Witch Saga and Candy Crush Saga. Like their Facebook counterparts, these two feature synchronized leaderboards, scores, progress, and virtual goods. …
It doesn’t seem all that long ago that we were talking about all the major games being released with OpenFeint integration. As one of the bigger and better options for Android developers, users enjoyed its features such as leaderboards, achievements, friend lists, and cross-platform compatibility. Think …
Heyzap has tossed a new, updated version of their gaming community application into the Android Market today, adding a simple but nifty feature into the mix. Announced in time for GDC Online, Heyzap 3.0 offers users a “Play” tab which allows for browsing through game …
Tokyo based company DeNA and its American subsidiary Ngmoco recently announced the release of Mobage to the Android Market. Mobage is a mobile social gaming platform that has seen tremendous success in Japan, netting around 1.3 billion dollars. Last August DeNA took steps to expand …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?