Motorola, in an attempt to be more transparent with its user base, has created a new site dedicated to Android software updates. In a nutshell, the site lets one pick their carrier and phone to receive any software update details. The Photon Q (Sprint), for …
We’re getting word that some Droid Razr users have gotten invitations from Motorola’s Feedback Network, asking them to take part in testing for a new “project.” Deja vu, anyone? Of course, there’s no telling what this project actually is, so Droid Razr owners should just …
So we’ve got some good news and some bad news for Kindle Fire users: Amazon released their 6.2.1 software update for the Kindle Fire. Let’s start with the good news. With the update, you’ll be able to remove recently used media (books, movies, and apps) from …
If you own a Motorola Atrix 4G, and have been itching for some Gingerbread love, then wait no more, as the Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update is available now! Of course, there’s more than just 2.3.4 in this update. The update includes Faster and smoother performance New MotoBlur (similar to the …
A minor update to the T-Mobile G1 started to trickling out late last week. Designed only to improve call performance, Android 1.6 update (DMD64) should be complete by the middle of March. All flavors of the myTouch 3G including the Fender Edition have already received this …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?