Say what you will about Sony Ericsson’s X10, but it’s hard to refute the sexiness that is the hardware. Aside from the outdated version of Android, the Xperia X10 is one of the best looking and performing devices in the market. And now that the …
In an effort to show just how easy the Xperia X10 is to use, Sony Ericsson has put together six short videos for your viewing pleasure. Feeling like something ripped from outtakes from The Office, each clip tackles a different feature within the handset as …
The wait is over, folks! The Sony Ericsson X10 was officially rooted by XDA users: biktor_gj, jerpelea, and bin4ry (who seemingly broke the news via Twitter). Thanks to their hard work, owners can now obtain root access to their devices. Root access gives the owner …
Engadget Mobile is reporting that AT&T is signed up to receive the Sony Ericsson X10 in week 30 of the fiscal year. This could mean that we could see the handset released in late July or early August. This would bring AT&T to the Android table in a significant way, with the last of the “big 4″ carriers supporting an Android flagship device. Their earlier Android handset entries being somewhat disappointing, the X10 could give the Android faithful on that carrier something to look forward to.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?