No, you can’t have Gingerbread on your Xperia X10 yet and it’ll probably take a long time before you can, but you can apply a custom ROM with a Gingerbread theme. I’ve made a mod of the AOSP ROM we’ve talked about earlier to make it look like Gingerbread.
Head up kiddos, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is now officially available through AT&T. For $149.99 and a 2-year service agreement, you can grab one for yourself and enjoy a 4-inch touch display, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, and 8.1-megapixel camera. Although it has been nearly a …
Let’s start with this…We have no idea if or when we’ll ever see the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 in the United States. It’s elder sibling has become the butt of many Android-related jokes and likely would have a tough time competing in the crowded market. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?