One of the bigger names to join the Open Handset Alliance this week was Sony Ericsson. They are one of the last of the major handset makers, save for Nokia, to get on board with Android.Â As they enjoy a growing market share, SE has …
The third largest carrier in the US is hurting.Â Bad.Â They’re watching customers jump ship left and right and they are almost unable to do anything about it.Â Even their Simply Everything plan can’t stave off the exodus, with nearly 3 million subscribers leaving this …
Oops. Microsoft had hoped to sell 20 million licenses of their Windows Mobile platform by the end of June, but fell nearly 2 million copies short. Some market analysts are blaming Apple and the 3G iPhone as of the reasons for the lower than expected …
Let’s have a little bit of fun today, shall we? I was inspired to put this together after reading something from The Motley Fool yesterday. Anders Bylund’s article (Popping the BlackBerry Bubble) was focused on RIM’s recent earnings and the challenges facing the company. When …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?