Sony Mobile is offering six weeks of free PlayStation Mobile games for certified devices, beginning with Samurai Beatdown. The freebies will change every seven days, essentially amounting to a half dozen free titles over the span of the giveaway. That said, if you have one …
The Sony PlayStation Mobile store is open and ready for your hard-earned money. Available today, Wednesday October 3, a number of Android devices can now install the mobile gaming app and access games and other certified content. Not entirely unlike the PlayStation stuff we saw in handsets …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?