After months of waiting and stringing us along with short video teasers, Sony is set to debut a pair of Android tablets. Operating under the codenames of S1 and S2 for the better part of 2011, we’ll soon be able to get our hands on …
The fourth of five planned Sony tablet videos has arrived online, and has been the case all along, we get our best look yet of the two tablets. The 1:39 video takes a while to get to the meat and potatoes but we do get …
Sony officially announced their first Android tablets, the S1 and S2, back in April. The S1 is built to compete with tablets like the iPad 2 and Motorola XOOM, while the S2 is completely different, as it comes with a dual folding display. We recently heard …
Sony has released the third episode in a planned series of five videos to hype their upcoming tablets. As is the case with each successive clip, we get to see more and more the two unconventional tablets. This time around, we really get to see …
Sony Ericsson is back today with the second in a planned series 5 planned videos to help hype their upcoming S1 and S2 tablets. Like its predecessor(s), the clip is slow moving and full of tease, never stopping long to show either tablet. We dig …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?