Sony today introduced the “world’s slimmest and lightest” tablet, the Tablet Z. Built with many of the same design cues and aesthetics of the Xperia Z smartphone, the 10.1-inch tablet will launch globally in Q2 calendar 2013. Powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, hardware details …
Sony will release a new Android-based tablet to complement the recently announced Xperia Z smartphone, according to rumors hitting the internet. Said to feature the same design aesthetics as the handset, the 10.1-inch (‘Pollux’) tablet is expected to launch in Japan first, followed by China, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?