There is a shift happening, with people demanding that they want to move beyond what the manufacturer provides in a standard smartphone, away from content and media personalization, and moving toward the ability to personalize the entire mobile experience. Android is the best phone for enabling people to do this, but it poses a threat to OEMs and Carriers who are losing control, and seeing their branded identity disappear from view. The Home Screen is the only way to retain branded identity, and is becoming the key differentiator in today’s market. That’s why HipLogic has developed a new app called *Spark to meet this demand,
We profiled a beta application back in September called *Spark which is a totally new way to redesign and customize your home screen with real-time data. A few months and more than 100,000 beta testers later, the app has been released in a full version.
Looking to sex up your Android home screen with something new? You’re advised to run, not walk, to HipLogic’s website set up for their new *Spark Beta. Or, head to the Android Market. Either way, you need to download the beta.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?