Popular home screen replacement/user interface SPB Shell 3D has been updated again this week, tossing in a number of oft-requested features. Aside from general improvements in settings and general design, v1.2 now includes a bookmarks folder, a better contacts widget, and 3D edit mode. SPB …
Released barely a month ago, SPB Mobile Shell has already tallied more than 50,000 downloads and a ton of positive reviews. Although we initially balked at the $14.99 price tag, we’ve since warmed up to the launcher/home screen replacement. We spent a bit of time playing with …
More than a year after we first saw SPB demonstrate their Mobile Shell 5.0 for Android, we finally get to download it on our phones. Renamed SPB Shell 3D, it looks and feels nearly identical to the video footage from last year’s Mobile World Congress debut.
There’s an overload of third-party launchers in the Market, but there’s no custom launcher available for Honeycomb. Of course that’s not strange, considering that the first Honeycomb device, the XOOM, has only be released for a few weeks. Regardless, I’d love to see what developers …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?