If you’re looking for a killer Bluetooth speaker with big sound for a small price, look no further. The Bluetune Solo from Divoom includes: Small, compact and sturdy build Wireless play from up to 10 meters away Built-in microphone for hands-free calls 8-hour rechargeable battery …
We’re undoubtedly swimming in accessories these days and as an Android user, the options are practically endless. Between Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth headphones, wired speakers, and wired headphones, it’s often difficult to know what’s worth your time and what isn’t. When we had the opportunity to …
Before I begin my gushing discourse of the love I have for Sonos and it’s newly minted Android controller app, I have to diclose the fact that Sonos sent me a review unit to use, of which that I do not have to return to them. So simply put, I have to disclose that they gave me free stuff. That being said, they did not need to buy my love whatsoever, because using Sonos for me is like sitting a fat man down to a 15 course meal, with some magic thrown on top that makes it feel like he never gets full.
Do you think the max volume on your Samsung Vibrant is too low? If the answer to this question is yes, there is an easy way to make your Samsung Vibrant speaker louder. XDA forum member bchalk has posted the steps required to make it …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?