Sprint has just released a set of five new commercials, each only fifteen seconds long. Centered around the same “Warning” theme, they essentially tout the same service – unlimited data. As we’re reminded in the following ads, you’re not getting unlimited data if you’re using …
The ten finalists are in for Sprint’s Epic Movie Contest and they are a mixed bag of epic epic-ness. Each of these winners have received a finalist prize and are now in the running for a $25,000 Grand Prize and as determined by Michael …
If you haven’t been watching TV lately, Sprint’s recent television commercials have been providing bite sized, 30-second clips of awkward situations worthy of The Office. Touting their rate plans and features, the ads don’t mention any specific phone, rather they focus on the carrier’s unlimited text, web & calling option.
It only took a month or so, but Sprint finally decided to advertise that they have Android phones.Â Is it awesome?Â NO.Â Sadly, they don’t even refer to ‘Android’ in the following commercial, but “with Google” instead.Â Close enough. T-Mobile’s been getting away with it …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?