Sprint has issued a formal press announcement pertaining to the details of the Softbank deal that was just finalized over the last few days. Details are still coming in and the carrier is in the midst of spelling things out however the general stuff is …
Japanese carrier SoftBank is expected to announce a $20 billion deal on Monday which will see them controlling a 70% stake in Sprint. CNBC is reporting that the deal is all but wrapped up and comes hot on the heels of rumors that surfaced just …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?