The carrier’s 4G LTE network should see another 115 markets in the coming months.
Sprint today announced that its 4G LTE network will grow substantially over the next few months. A press release tells us that major markets such as Boston, Chicago, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. are on tap to …
Sprint is completely done with releasing WiMAX 4G devices and is ready to move on to 4G LTE, according to new details hitting the wires today. Speaking at Competitive Carriers Global Expo today, Sprint’s Bob Azzi confirmed that they would be solely focusing on LTE for …
Sprint expects to launch its first LTE-ready handsets at some point in the second half of 2012, according to the carrier’s CFO, Joseph Euteneuer. Speaking in an interview at the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference, Euteneuer indicated that the network’s speeds will be “very competitive …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?