While we’re still in the official dark about the release dates on the Samsung Galaxy S4, a newly leaked document from Staples may hold some information. According to the paper, leaked to Engadget, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is set to tentatively be released on AT&T …
The 16GB version of the Nexus 7 tablet is available for pre-orders on Staples’ website.
A new online survey undertaken by Staples Advantage questioned around 200 employees from companies across various industries about their thoughts on tablets, their business uses, and impact on productivity. What the survey found was that a large number of people are using their personal tablets …
Staples looks to be the place to go this year for Android tablets. The office retailer is forecasting at least eight Android tablets by June with five of them running Honeycomb.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?