Let’s face it, Android can be a bit fragmented at times. But who says we need to rely on carriers to push updates? Android is much more than a closed OS, ran by carriers. Thanks to the developers modifying Android, we can choose who we …
A new rumor suggest that we’ll remember, remember the fifth of November.
HTC’s Sense UI is a big hit.Â Pretty much everyone who has played with it will agree that what HTC has done with the stock Android experience is something special.Â Before Android came about, they were the company responsible for making Windows Mobile look nice …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?