By now, you might consider the Samsung Galaxy S III to be vaporware, but there is still hope, according to Eldar Murtazin. If the rumors are true, it will be worth the wait. The ceramic housing Murtazin speaks of is only one of the awesome …
It’s hard to decide whether the Galaxy Note is a phone or a tablet, but one thing’s for sure: It’s one of the most awesome devices of our time. With a 1.4GHz dual core Exynos processor powering a 5.3″ 1280*800 screen, this device is your …
Samsung changed the game up this morning, unveiling brand new type of device in the Galaxy Note. Half phone, half min-tablet, and all beast, it features a massive 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1280×800, 285ppi), dual-core 1.4GHz processor, and 8-megapixel camera. Oh, then there’s also …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?