SwiftKey is in Barcelona this week, chatting up their uber-smart keyboard alternative with handset and tablet makers. To take things even further, the guys have announced that they are now allowing smartphone and other device makers the opportunity to utilize their technology by way of …
If you’re a member of the beta group for Swiftkey then you likely already know this next bit of news – a new version of Swiftkey X is out and it includes multi-touch functionality. Expected to only last two weeks, this Alpha version does remove …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?