The latest version of Swype beta is out and it’s packed with three awesome features that users will be sure to love. Now, instead of teaching each of your phones and tablets a list of special words or names, you can synchronize your account across …
Rumors surfaced late yesterday evening that Nuance had acquired Swype for an amount said to be in the ballpark of $100 million. First uncovered by Uncrunched and then later confirmed at This Is My Next, the deal is said to be all but formally announced. …
We’ve all done it, in one way or another. Downloaded a Swype.apk file to give Swype’s amazing keyboard a try. Found a Swype.apk and sent it to our friends. But the fact is that some aspects of distribution are illegal according to Swype Inc.’s copyrights. Swype has released an official statement, directed mainly at users on XDA, about when it’s okay or not okay to distribute Swype on devices.
wype, the popular keyboard alternative is quickly becoming the de facto method of input for Android users around the world. After coming pre-loaded on many of this year’s top devices, we might as well stop calling it an alternative. Nearly everyone we’ve ever shown Swype to has fallen in love with it. Unfortunately, unless you were part of the private beta program or your phone came with it pre-installed, you cannot enjoy the awesomeness that lies within. Until now.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?