Recently uncovered FCC documents indicate that T-Mobile and Huawei me be working together on another handset. The filing shows the phone to have support for T-Mobile’s AWS bands among other decent sounding specs. The carrier currently offers the Huawei “Comet” as part of their pre-paid stable so this IDEOS X6 could be a potential successor.
With the announcement of their new budget-friendly handsets like the Comet, T-Mobile officially rolled out their new new tethering plans. How does it work? It’s actually quite simple. The 200MB plan runs $10 per month with a two-year service agreement for a limited time …
T-Mobile has yet another Android handset lined up for the coming weeks in the form of the Huawei Ideos. T-Mobile is re-branding the phone as the Comet and plans to offer it in both pre-paid and post paid fashion.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?