Have you been patiently waiting on the edge of your seat to find out when T-Mobile was going to add the HTC One to their line-up? Well scoot on back, because thanks to two leaked images this afternoon, we finally have an answer. A T-Mobile …
The T-Mobile Pulse (Huawei 8220) has been discovered (translated) to be headed for the Netherlands with an October release. Packed with 3.5″ (320×480) touch screen, the Pulse is slightly bigger than anything we’ve seen from HTC and Samsung. Other specs outted inlcude a 3.2mp camera, …
For those of you living across the pond from us, the G2 Touch (HTC Hero) has arrived. T-Mobile UK is now selling the highly coveted handset for the very sexy price of FREE. If you sign up for the Combi 30 plan on an 18 …
After much speculation, it appears the handset going Â by the codename of ‘Bigfoot’ belongs to Samsung. Â The Boy Genius Report was able to snag a high(er) resolution picture of the device headed for T-Mobile. As far as specs go, it’s said to have a 3 …
Here we are – right back where we started.Â According to a “trusted source” over at TmoToday, the G1 v2/Bigfoot handset is manufactured by HTC. The G1 V2 is still an HTC Android device. It is a physical, external redesign mostly, of the existing G1. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?