When we spoke to Dan from T-Mo a few weeks ago on AGTN, he told us that the company was going to be business as usual until they heard something different regarding the AT&T and T-Mo Merger. It looks like he wasn’t kidding!
T-Mo has announced an interesting new plan scheme for users of their “4G” network (notice the quotes). In a posting on their new website, T-Mo stated the following:
One of our friends from the CyanogenMod team, KMobs, has taken on a unique challenge in hopes of winning a T-Mobile G-Slate for his birthday. The challenge? Help T-Mobile get to 100,000 Twitter followers in week’s time. KMobs made the challenge to T-Mo over twitter as a joke, but was pleasantly surprise when which Magenta accepted! It’s a pretty cool move on their part, especially when the couch it in the fact that T-Mo wants to support the dev community when they can. When asked for a quote, KMobs had this to say:
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?