As we indicated earlier today, Google is discounting a number of Android apps and games to help celebrate their 25 billion download mark. We’ve got a list of today’s titles below, each of which only runs a cool quarter. Some of the apps usually fetch …
One of the best note taking and task management apps gets better with the addition of new features. The Android client is fast becoming one of our favorite apps for keeping us on point. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, you’d be wise to do so with 2.6 of Evernote.
It’s that time again where everyone starts making those promises to themselves. Next year, I’ll lose 25 pounds. Or quit smoking. Or manage my money better. Or get back in church. Or… whatever. With the new year comes new resolutions. This time, stick to it longer than a week why don’t you? This year, arm yourself with a few Android apps to keep you on track. We’ve put together a list of titles we think you should consider installing on your phone to keep you adhering to your 2011 resolution.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?