At CES 2010, NVIDIA displayed a 7-inch Android tablet by Compal. This tablet is a concept design featuring NVIDIA’s new, Next Generation Tegra processor. The tablet features Android 2.1, WiFi, a SIM slot, an HDMI-out port and plays full HD video.
If Intel’s new Medfield project works like they hope, smart phone performance will rival that of laptops over the next two years.Â Much like NVIDIA’s “system on a chip” Tegra, Intel is aiming to bring high performance, low cost processors to handsets and internet devices. …
Finally a little bit of confirmation on the rumored marriage of NVIDIA’s Tegra chipset and Android! We’ve been pining for this day for quite some time and a few of you regular readers will be over the moon with this announcement. NVIDIA’s Tegra APX will …
A few members of the Open Handset Alliance might be getting a bit closer this year.Â According to wmpoweruser.com, HTC might be moving forward with the Tegra chipset from NVIDIA this year to help in their high- end handsets. After working with another OHA player, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?