We all know how dangerous texting and driving is (I’m looking at you, corporate bigwig in the fast lane in 8AM traffic). Now, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile have joined AT&T in their “It Can Wait” anti-texting-and-driving campaign. The new co-operative initiative, something practically unheard of in the …
According to the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute Research, when you text and drive you take your eyes off the road for an average of 5 seconds. At just 55 mph, that is like driving the length of a football field without looking. Parents who have lost …
Nuance, makers of the Dragon Naturally Speaking software, has announced a new app called FlexT9. Nuance is claiming FlexT9 combines Dragon dictation, T9 Trace, T9 Write and XT9 to allow Android users a number of choices to input information into their Android powered handset. Simply put, users can speak, trace, write or tap their info in, using the different predictive text technologies mentioned above.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?